It is true that you can study in the USA for free, There are many ways to finance your education in the state through student loans, scholarships, grants, etc., and this is one of the best reasons students prefer to study in the USA.
But with so many scholarships out there, it can be hard to tell which ones are worth applying to and which ones you should pass up.
Although some people are lucky enough to receive grants and scholarships they didn’t even apply for, most students have to go through the application process in order to secure money for their education expenses.
In this article, we have a comprehensive list of some of the easy USA scholarships to apply for, some of these scholarships require no essay, with that said, let us get down to business.
What are the easiest scholarships to get in the USA?
Here is a comprehensive list of the easy scholarships to apply for in the US;
- $2000 Nitro College – No Essay
- $40,000 BigFuture Scholarships
- $8700 All Iowa Opportunity Scholarship
- $10,000 CollegeXpress Scholarships
- Niche $50,000 “No Essay” Scholarship
- Army ROTC Scholarships
- Scholarships360 $1000 No Essay Scholarship
- $2000 No-Essay College Scholarship
- $1000 Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
- $2500 Christian Connector Scholarship
- Be Bold No-Essay Scholarship
- US Bank Student Union Scholarship
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award
- Voice of Democracy Audio-Essay Contest
- Coca-Cola Scholarship
- CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest
- Hustle Tech & Business News No-Essay Scholarships
- $1,000 Healthy Transitions Scholarship
- $1000 Pettable Life Transitions Pet Lovers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship
- Annual Catholic College Scholarship
- Annual Protestant Faith-Based College Scholarship
- $10,000 ScholarshipPoints Scholarship Program
- Tallo’s $1000 Discovering Your Future Scholarship
- $ 500 Because College is Expensive Scholarship
- $ 7000 No Essay Scholarship
- $1000 Tuition Relief Fund
- College Express Monthly $2000 Scholarship
- $1000 Easy Money Scholarship
- $1000 Shining Stars Scholarship
- $1000 Too Cool to Pay for School Scholarship
- $1500 Zero Crash Future Scholarship
- $1000 Survey Sweepstakes
- Blimpie Scholarships – Kahala Brands
- BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship
- Brown v. Board of Education Scholarship Program
- Burger King Scholars Program – Burger King McLamore Foundation
- C-CAP Careers Through Culinary Arts Program Scholarship – Art Institute of Phoenix
- Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship
- Catholic Financial Life Orphan’s College Scholarship Benefit
- Chegg Scholarships
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- Corinne Jeannine Schillings Foundation Scholarship
- Create-a-Greeting-Card Scholarship Contest – The Gallery Collection
- Daughters of the American Revolution Nursing Scholarships
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award Sweepstakes
- Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway
- Dr. William Louis Gaines Need-Based History or International Relations Scholarship – IES Abroad
- Fleet Reserve Association Education Foundation Scholarships
- Florida State Scholarship and Grant Programs
- Fulbright US Student Program
- German Studies Research Grant – DAAD USA
- GOBankingRates Scholarship
- Golden LEAF Scholarship Programs – College Foundation of North Carolina
- Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund – American Bar Association
- Maryland Higher Education Commission Scholarships
- Matthews & Swift Educational Trust Scholarships – Knights of Columbus
- Meredith MacRae Memorial Award – Chapman University Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Missouri Department of Higher Education Grants and Scholarships
- NCAA Post-Graduate Scholarship Program
- Navy ROTC Scholarships
- Niche Scholarships
- Nicholas A. Virgilio Memorial Haiku and Senryu Competition – Haiku Society of America
- North Dakota Indian Scholarships – North Dakota University System
- Ohio War Orphans Scholarship
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- SBO Scholarship Essay Contest Winners – School Band & Orchestra Magazine
- Sallie Mae Scholarships
- Scholarship Points – Edvisors
- Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest – Duck Brand
- Suntrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes 45
- Tall Scholarship Program – Tall Clubs International (TCI)
- Teacher Shortage Employment Incentive Program – Oklahoma State Regents
- Tupelo Elvis Fan Club Scholarship
- Unigo $10K Scholarship
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Program – State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- Walmart Associate Scholarships
Nitro College’s $2,000 No Essay Scholarship is one of the easiest scholarships to get, all you have to do is sign up for their website if you are eligible, and the award is open to all high school students.
If you’re looking for an easy scholarship to apply for, look no further than the BigFuture Scholarship.
You can earn $500 and $40,000 just by planning for college, each year college students across the country become beneficiaries of this award.
The All Iowa Opportunity Scholarship is one of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA, it is a need-based scholarship awarded to Iowa residents who attend an eligible Iowa college or university.
The Iowa General Assembly established the Iowa College Student Aid Commission in 1963 to give over 25,000 students in Iowa opportunities to attend college.
The CollegeXpress scholarships can be used for any expenses related to your education, as one of the easy scholarships in the US, you don’t need to complete an application for this scholarship.
The winner will be chosen in a random drawing.
One of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA is the $50,000 No Essay Scholarship from Niche giving one student $50,000 to help pay for the:
- Books, and
- Other educational expenses.
All you have to do is apply and you’ll be automatically entered to win, and since there’s no essay required, it’s one less thing you have to worry about.
The Army ROTC offers several scholarship opportunities for students, this varies on the student’s current level.
High school students can enjoy all expenses paid for four years if they are planning to spend these years in the ROTC, they will also be given monthly stipends in exchange for an 8-year commitment.
You can learn more about the Army ROTC scholarships when you visit their website.
This is one of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA, all you have to do is sign up for their newsletter and you’re automatically entered to win.
They give away $1000 to eligible students, so it’s definitely worth signing up! And since there’s no essay required, it’s pretty much a free scholarship.
The $2000 No-Essay College Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! the scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses.
Apply now for your chance to win!
The Annual Protestant Faith-Based College Scholarship is one of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA.
All you have to do is be a Protestant student attending a college or university in the USA. That’s it!
The Annual Catholic College Scholarship is one of the easiest student scholarships to get, all you have to do is be a practicing Catholic.
This $1,000 scholarship is for high school, undergraduate, or even graduate students in the USA.
You can apply if you pledge not to text and drive, the application is easy – just write a short essay about why you shouldn’t text and drive.
Finalists will have to write an additional 500-1000 word essay in order to be considered for the award winner.
This is one of the easiest student scholarships to get, we have an article that shows how to write a good motivation letter for a scholarship with examples, you can check it out too.
Lounge Lizard is excited to offer a $1,000 scholarship to students who are passionate about web design and graphic design.
This scholarship is bi-annual and open to any student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
To apply, simply fill out the online application form and submit a 500-word essay on why you’re passionate about web design or graphic design.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on their essay submissions.
There are many scholarships for students in the USA, but this one is specifically for pet lovers who are going through a life transition.
The $1000 Pettable Life Transitions Pet Lovers Scholarship is awarded to those who have an essay about their love for their pet and how their pet has helped them through a tough time.
This scholarship is one of the easiest to get because there are not many applicants and it is based on an essay instead of GPA or test scores.
This scholarship is for students in the USA who are transitioning from high school to college.
The Healthy Transitions Scholarship is a $1,000 award that can be used to cover expenses related to your health and well-being during this time of transition.
To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
You must also be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States for the upcoming academic year.
The Hustle Tech & Business News No-Essay Scholarship is one of the scholarships available to students in the USA.
It is majorly for students interested in tech, business, and entrepreneurship, it is worth $1000.
This scholarship is for high school seniors and college students who are interested in making a three-minute long video about the Mustang car.
One of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA is the Coca-Cola Scholarship, this scholarship is available to high school seniors and college students who are US citizens or permanent residents.
The award is based o achievement and for students in their final year, it is worth $20,000, and students can use it for tuition, room and board, books, or other expenses.
The Voice of Democracy Audio-Essay Contest is open to any student in grades 9-12 who is enrolled in a public, private or parochial high school or home study program in the United States.
The contest is sponsored by the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and its Auxiliaries, the award ranges from $1,000 to $30,000.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award is one of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA.
If you are a student in the USA, you can apply for this scholarship, you do not need to have any GPA or test score requirements.
All you need to do is fill out a short application and write an essay about why you deserve the scholarship, the award is valued at $5,000 to $10,000.
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program is a great way to fund your studies abroad.
The program offers scholarships to students who are enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
No-essay scholarships are among the easiest to apply for and are often open to a wide range of students.
The $25,000 “Be Bold” requires no essay in the application and it will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile.
If you are a Christian student looking for scholarships to study in the USA, then this is the scholarship for you!
The Christian Connector Scholarship is open to any student who is looking to study at a Christian college or university in the USA.
This scholarship is worth $2500 and is one of the easiest scholarships to get! All you have to do is fill out an online application and submit a short essay.
The Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship awards students with a non-refundable $1000 to offset costs.
One of the easiest scholarships to get in the USA is the US Bank Student Union Scholarship giving students an opportunity to win up to $14,000 for college tuition.
As an easy scholarship, you don’t have to write any essay to apply for this.
The $1000 Tuition Relief Fund is a no-essay scholarship, applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
Smart Owl offers a $7000 No Essay Scholarship, this is an easy scholarship to get and only requires that you sign up for their website.
There is no GPA requirement and no essay to write! Just fill out a short form and you will be automatically entered to win.
Are you a high school senior or college student looking for scholarships to study in the USA?
Tallo is offering $ 1,000 worth of scholarships to college students to help them offset their costs.
The $500 Because College is Expensive Scholarship is one of those scholarships that is determined by selection.
The award is valued at $500 and is open to all students and those planning on enrolling within 24 months.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or other channels.