The TrophyCentral Sportsmanship Scholarship Award is a prestigious opportunity that recognizes and rewards outstanding high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional sportsmanship, kindness, and compassion.
This blog article provides an in-depth overview of the TrophyCentral Sportsmanship Scholarship Award, including its purpose, selection criteria, previous winners, and how to apply.
Discover how this scholarship can help deserving students pursue their higher education dreams while honoring the values of sportsmanship.
For your interest, we recommend that you check our scholarships category now to find ongoing awards you can apply for today.
About the TrophyCentral Sportsmanship Scholarship Award
Founded in 1999, Trophy Central’s goal is to make buying trophies online easy and affordable. The company has over 100,000 top-notch customers, including Fortune 500 companies and thousands of schools.
The TrophyCentral Sportsmanship Scholarship Award aims to support and empower high school seniors as they embark on their college journey.
This scholarship offers a $1,000 award to be applied toward the recipient’s first-year tuition at a college or university.
By recognizing students who exemplify sportsmanship, kindness, and compassion, TrophyCentral celebrates the importance of character development both on and off the field.
- Apply for Pro-Care Medical Track Scholarship in the USA: Best Guide
- Apply for ERA Scholarship Competition for $1 Million & $100K In Canada: Best Guide
- Apply for FINCAD’S Women in Finance Scholarship: Best Guide
To be considered for the TrophyCentral Sportsmanship Scholarship Award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a registered public or private high school in the United States.
- Maintain a minimum high school GPA of 3.25 (on a scale of 4.0) or its equivalent by the end of their junior year.
- Demonstrate a unique or exceptional display of sportsmanship, kindness, or compassion.
- Applicants will be required to submit an essay with no more than 500 words to convince the admins when they should be chosen. This essay should outline the applicant’s sportsmanship acts.
While not mandatory, special attention will be given to applicants who:
- Are the first in their family to attend college, breaking barriers and paving the way for future generations.
- Are entering a branch of the military, such as the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC), combining their dedication to sportsmanship with service to the nation.
To have a higher chance of success, we recommend that you read the following blog posts;
- How To Write a Motivation Letter For Scholarship For Success With No Experience
- How To Write A Perfect Motivation Letter For Funding With No Experience (+Samples)
- How To Write A Killer Bursary Motivation Letter With No Experience Needed
How to Apply
Applicants for the TrophyCentral Sportsmanship Scholarship should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school transcript (up to the first semester of junior year).
- A written statement (up to 500 words) highlighting unique acts of sportsmanship, compassion, and kindness.
- 1-2 written references including the reference’s name, address, and phone number.
- College name, start semester, and any additional supporting information (optional, limit to 1-2 pages or 5-minute video).
Email confirmation of receipt will be sent within 14 days and if no applicants meet the criteria, no award will be given.
Hardcopy applications can also be sent to TrophyCentral, Inc. So we advise that you apply now and seize the opportunity to showcase your sportsmanship and kindness!
- Apply for AICA Orthopedics Scholarships Programs: Best Guide
- Apply For Boom & Bucket’s Student Scholarship Program: Best Guide
- Top 80 Easiest Scholarships To Get in the USA
By applying for this scholarship, deserving students can take a significant step towards achieving their higher education dreams while embodying the values of sportsmanship.
Join TrophyCentral in celebrating exceptional individuals who excel on and off the field.
Visit the TrophyCentral website and apply today to be considered for this esteemed scholarship. Let your dedication to sportsmanship shine and inspire others along the way.