Are you a Nigerian student searching for how to apply for Agbami Scholarships for Undergraduates?
Many Nigerian students need financial assistance in the education sector and this is why some of the federal government, companies, and even Non-profit organizations are trying to help students with these Nigerian scholarships to cover some of their fees.
Agbami Scholarship is a company-based funding award to Nigerian students to cover some of their fees.
In this article, we covered everything you need to know on how to apply for this Agbami scholarship for Nigerian students, the full requirements, application process, and links, worth, eligibility criteria, and selection process.
A special welcome to Best Study Abroad Countries, your favorite growing education portal with consistent and concise education-related updates, please subscribe by clicking the bell icon.
What are Agbami Scholarships?
The Agbami Medical & Engineering Professionals Scholarships is an undergraduate scholarship in Nigeria funded by the Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, a Chevron company, and operator of the Agbami Field.
This Company is offering a number of undergraduate scholarships to qualified Nigerian students, in the strategic support for the development of Health and Engineering in Nigeria.
Level/Field of Study
The Agbami Scholarship is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students in their 200l and 100l, this award program is open to students from ALL states of the Federation who meet up with the eligibility requirements as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
- The scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria.
Eligibility Requirements for Agbami Scholarships
Who can apply for the Agbami scholarship in Nigeria?
Before applying for this award, you need to know if you are eligible, so you don’t spend time applying for an award that won’t be attended to.
Applications are open for students from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates who have gotten admissions in any accredited Nigerian studying any of the under-listed courses in universities in Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide and be invited via email or SMS text messages.
Documents Required For Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria
Just like any typical award program, applicants should possess certain documents or details, some details Agbami Scholarship board requests include;
- A 450px by 450px white background passport photograph of not less than 3 months old. (not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’level result
- JAMB result
- Local government Area letter of identification
- Applicants should have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
How to Apply for the Agbami Scholarship
To apply for this award, we have compiled 11 steps to complete your application.
- Follow this link to register https://www.ormngr.com/register
- Fill up the details and proceed to sign up.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, use a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: If you don’t have National Identification Number (NIN) as mentioned in step 5, then visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
Value of Award and Deadline.
How Much does Agbami Scholarship Pay?
The worth of this Nigerian Scholarship award for the first year and second-year students in Tertiary institutions is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students. This Nigerian Scholarship covers your full Tuition fees and stipends.
Application Deadline: 17th January. Visit the official link to know more.
Free Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
The Agbami scholarship scheme and most of the Nigerian scholarships anchored by Scholastica covers the following areas:
- Abstract Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- Intelligent Quotient Test (IQ)
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
Advice on how to win the Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship
- Carefully check the details you are providing for the application, as you cannot re-edit after you have submitted it.
- Avoid multiple applications; your application can be canceled.
- Early application is key; one of the success secrets of these scholarship beneficiaries is that they applied earlier.
- Prepare for the opportunity with faith, get past questions and answers, and study from your successors.
- Get a mentor: Find someone who has the experience and reach out to them for assistance, experience is always the best teacher, leverage from their experience.
- Should you win, try so hard to maintain a good CGPA, as this is key to you retaining the award.
Frequently Asked Questions About Agbami Scholarship
When did the Agbami Scholarship Start?
The giant Oil company started offering scholarship awards to Nigerian Undergraduates in 2012. You too can be a beneficiary of this benevolence.
What is the procedure for applying for the AGBAMI Medical & Engineering Professionals Scholarship?
If you meet the conditions for the scholarship, please fill out the application form found in the scholarship advertisement’s online application link.
- Al-Istiqamah Scholarship for Kano Students: Fully Funded, Apply Now
- Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Undergraduate Scholarship
- How To Apply For Scholarships In Canada
- Top 30+ Unclaimed Scholarships in Canada – Highest Paying
- 13 Best List Of Nursing Schools In Nigeria: How To Apply Now
- Top 20 NGO Scholarships in Nigeria and How To Apply
- Apply for University of Tokyo GSC Scholarship 2022-2023
- 10 Best Study Abroad Countries| Most Affordable
- Top 20+ Scholarships in Japan for International Students (+fully Funded)
There are many Undergraduate Scholarships In Nigeria, this post aids you to apply for the Agbami Scholarship, we are wishing you success. However, to increase your chances of winning a scholarship, we advise you to apply for many related Nigerian scholarships.
Does this article meet your immediate needs?
Please tell us how you feel about this article in the comment box below and we shall respond to you as soon as possible, if you find this article useful, kindly click the SHARE button to share with your friends.
Please subscribe to our future education-related posts by clicking the bell icon.